Thursday, April 26, 2012

It is crazy weather

We had a good day here but it is pouring rain right now. I guess the hot weather is gone for a while. It was a good day today. Work was quiet and I got a lot done. Tomorrow I am suppose to go to Wasatch academy for a meeting. It is by where Robin use to work for Zions. I did laundry today and even ironed for awhile. That is weird that they have sold the house with out putting it up for sale. They must have sold it to someone they know. It is a nice house. Maybe it will be a young family with kids so Isaac can have someone to play with. I love the cedar chest you got. Well have a great Friday. The last one in April. That just seems weird to me. Time goes by so fast. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...