Sunday, April 22, 2012

Rejuvenated

Thank you for the nice weekend.  I feel like I had a vacation, thank you.  I feel like I can tackle another week.  Isaac slept the whole way home which was nice.  I even fell asleep for a while.  Casey's dad call us when we got home so we went over there so dinner.  It was fun.  One of Terry's friends quilts so we went over to her house to look at a quilt.  She was a scream.  She older and she is has a ton of fabric and project.  She was a talker.  It was fun.  She gave us a copy of pattern of the quilt she was working on.  Well I hope that everyone has a good night and a good Monday.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...