Thank you for the nice weekend. I feel like I had a vacation, thank you. I feel like I can tackle another week. Isaac slept the whole way home which was nice. I even fell asleep for a while. Casey's dad call us when we got home so we went over there so dinner. It was fun. One of Terry's friends quilts so we went over to her house to look at a quilt. She was a scream. She older and she is has a ton of fabric and project. She was a talker. It was fun. She gave us a copy of pattern of the quilt she was working on. Well I hope that everyone has a good night and a good Monday.
Love
Rachel
Sunday, April 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday
I had a nice day. I worked outside for most of the morning. I mowed the lawn and weeded and then planted daffodils. I worked on the compute...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment