Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Water

 Today was good.  We went on a walk this morning just so it is cooler and it went well.  We spent a lot of time downstairs because it was cooler today.  I meet with Jenn and sewed with her during Isaac's nap.  I have finished most of the trucks.  It a fun time.  After his nap we went to Fred Smiths and I got Isaac a top for the wedding.  It is a button down shirts that is brown and orange strips.  I think that it will work well.  I set up Isaac's pool this afternoon and it was a lot of fun.  He enjoyed playing in the water.  Thank you Robin.  Well everyone have a good night and stay safe.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...