Sunday, April 22, 2012
fun weekend
I had such a nice weekend also. I hate to go back to the real world. I took Friday off so it is going to be really hard to get back into work all week. We didn't do much after you left. We both did get naps. It was so quiet after everyone left. I love the noise and the action. I am always up for another weekend. Well have a good week. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday
I had a nice day. I worked outside for most of the morning. I mowed the lawn and weeded and then planted daffodils. I worked on the compute...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment