Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lucky

Rachel All I can say is you have it easy with the bottle. That is so nice he just gave it up. He is such a good baby. He does like the hose. He is going to have a better summer because it will keep him cool. I had a nice day. I was tired all day. I even had a coke in the morning to get me going. I feel like I am coming down with something. I know that sounds strange because I am not sick just kind of achy. I paid my first utility and phone bill on line. High tech. I am moving into the 2005 era. Yeah for me. It is really nice to do it that way. Good luck Karen investing in your 401. It is hard to know what to do. Royce and VanGaard are good. Charlie came over for dinner tonight and that was nice. I made chili and sent it all home with him. He is studying for finals. Hopefully he will have a good snack tonight. Not too much else to report. I can't decide what to do this weekend. I was thinking of coming up on Saturday if dad is working and maybe we could go looking for decorations for the kitchen. It is hard to plan when I don't know what is going to go on. Well have a great thursday it is suppose to turn rainy. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...