Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The birds

I finished putting the prairie points on my quilt and I need to quilt it now.  It is taking a lot longer than just binding but I really like it.  I think that it adds a lot to the quilt.  I hope that the quilting turns out.  I put a picture on before I quilted it so you would know it did look good once.  When Casey got home for work we were going to take Kelly out to dinner but he couldn't go but we still went out to Rubios.  It was really good.  I got a fish taco and it was delicious.  Then we went to the Logan zoo.  Isaac liked all the ducks and running around.  He even feed the ducks, I bought some pellets and he through them to the ducks one at a time.  It was cute.  My idea for this weekend is to go to the air show on Saturday and go to Heber City on Monday and play.  I am open though.  Well everyone have a good night.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...