Monday, May 21, 2012

Smelly Feet

Isaac has had the smelliest feet lately.  I think that it is his shoes because they smell really bad also.  So today    after I got done shopping at Sams we went to the mall and got him a new pair.  They are cute and I hope that they help the smell.  Casey got a huge raise at work today, it is going to be really nice.  We are really excited.  They raised all the techs pay to be more fair with what everyone else in the industry is getting.  Casey said that we should take everyone out to eat in celebration.  I was thinking this weekend of going up to Heber and see where you live Karen and maybe play around at Jorden L.  Maybe if there are some short hikes around we could do that also.  I would like to eat at that pickle place.  I finished binding my quilt today and I think that it turned out really good.  I did a lot of quilting on it, it is kind of sloppy but I am just going to keep practicing and hopefully I will get better.  That is exciting that your started the quilt Robin.  I am excited to see it.  I made corn beef and cabbage for dinner and it was so good.  Isaac even liked it which says a lot.  Thank you Mom.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...