Monday, May 21, 2012

late night

well working a million hours is starting to catch up to me and its only monday. yesh. o well what can you do. well I got payed at lagoon it was fun but it was kinda sad at the same time because I made double on a photoshoot on sunday and I only worked for 2 hours in stead of 20. wierdo. Oh rachel for isaacs shoes if you get some water and a some bleach it will kill the smell in his shoes so he can wear them again. just put it in a sprayer and spray some in till there damp and let dry. or lysol works pretty well to. we use it all the time at lagoon it works pretty well and it doesn't change the color of your shoes. well I am off to bed robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...