Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Good idea

I am good with that Idea for the weekend. We could even go to Heber on Sunday if we wanted to. Do you want to meet at Hill Air Force Base and what time. Dad said the detectors are close to coming to the lab. That might change a few things. I love the quilt Rachel. It is so cute. Good luck with getting your bottles tomorrow Karen. I am excited to have a taffy pull with mint taffy. I got my laundry done and I made bacon and tomato sandwiches for dinner and they were good. I even bought a avocado to put on them. I have never had a fish taco. For some reason I can't get past the name of them. I guess I will have to try one. I love the Logan zoo. I am glad that Isaac loved the ducks. Thanks Karen for getting the sippy cups. I got milk today so we are good for the weekend. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...