Thursday, May 24, 2012

Weekend

I looked up the airshow and it is saturday and sundary 8:00 - 5:00. It didn't say what time the thunderbirds are flying. I think we should go really early. You can take the front runner and there will be a shuttle bus for 3 dollars. I am excited to go. That will be a lot of fun. I hope the weather is good. CLoudy would be nice for no sunburns. WEll not much going on with us. I am tired tonight. I think I am just going to rest up for the weekend. I am looking forward to it. I called Kay today to see where to she wanted to go for her birthday dinner and they were at the hospital with Bert. He feel and broke two vertebre in his neck. That isn't good. Let me know if anything sounds good. I can't think of any good treats. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...