We saw the eclipse also. It was so fun to see. We went over to Casey's Dad's and me and Terry made a projector. It was just a long box with a hole in it and you could see it projected on a white piece of paper. It was really neat. Church was kind of complicated for me today. Casey was working and Isaac seemed really tired and grumpy. So I put him down for his nap close to 12 and I thought he would wake up and I would take him to nursery so he would start getting used to it. So he made a noise at 2:10 and I thought that was perfect so I went in there and he wasn't really awake. But I had woken him up so he was grumpy. So we just took it slow and I decided I would just try to go to relief society. But he started to cry when the lesson started so I went out in the hall. I did talk to the nursery leader and she said that he can come and try it out. So I think I will try putting him down for a nap early and then go to nursery. I am hoping that will work. Sorry that was long winded, it was tough afternoon. I did have a really fun time watching the eclipse, it was a fun night.
Love
Rachel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
We finished up our pillows today. They were fun to do. My sewing skills are in need of repair however. We went to ogden for lunch for Casey...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...

No comments:
Post a Comment