Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Nice day
I had a good day. Work was busy but I like it that way. Makes the day go fast. My VT came tonight and it was good to visit. It was nice to visit. I enjoyed it. I don't have any great things going on. Seems kind of nice. I looked at the weather and it looks chilly. I think we need to keep an eye on that. What should be the plan. I am excited to do anything. I just like to play. I need to do laundry tomorrow. I am sorry your allergies are bad Karen. Russian Olives are blooming. They are bad for allergies. Have a nice Wednesday. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
We finished up our pillows today. They were fun to do. My sewing skills are in need of repair however. We went to ogden for lunch for Casey...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment