Thursday, June 28, 2012

China

Dad is for sure going to China.  He leaves next friday. I thought it was tomorrow so that at least gives me a couple of days to get him ready.  I am glad that Isaac is sleeping better.  You just never know what caused it.  Hopefully he will start sleeping again.  It must have been grocery night.  I went last night.  It is nice to have food in the house again.  I need to cook some casseroles or something because I have nothing for lunches.  It was so smoky here this morning.  I am sorry you have it bad Karen.  I hate the smoke.  I never was able to download your picture.  I will try again before I go to bed.  I love the quilt Rachel.  That is so cute.  Angela will love it.  Not much else to report.  I just did laundry.  That was an ordeal.  Someone left their laundry there for hours and they still have it in the only working dryer.  I just walked down the hall with my wet clothes and found another dryer.  I didn't have much laundry but I don't have a lot of summer shirts so I wanted to make sure I kept up on the laundry.  I just don't like summer clothes as much as I like winter clothes.  It has been so hot.  Have a great friday.  I am not sure what the weekend plans are yet.  Karen is trying to look at a couple of houses.  Is Casey coming down?  Have a great Friday  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...