Wednesday, June 27, 2012

It's growing

Good job Karen updating all the part numbers, that is a big job.  What is your next project?  I had a good day.  It was a really pleasant day outside.  The peas are ready to be picked so me and Isaac ate a lot of them this morning.  It took him a while to eat one but once he did he liked them.  We even had enough to bring Casey some at lunch.  The raspberries are looking a lot better, thanks Mom and Dad.   The ones in the back are almost ready to be picked.  It is encouraging.  We went out for ice cream tonight and that was nice to rides bikes.  This week is going so fast, I can't believe it is Wednesday.  I had to check twice today to make sure.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...