Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sleep

Isaac is getting the hang of sleeping again.  He is going to sleep without a fuss which is wonderful and last night he slept through the night again.  I think that we just got lazy with his bed time routine and he needs more structure.  I finished Angela's quilt today and it is really cute I like it.  Today was good.  I also went grocery shopping which it is good to have food.  I made peanut chicken for dinner and it was really good.  Well below is a pictures of Isaac pointing at a truck and the baby blanket.  Oh I looked online and the cruise in isn't this weekend it is the weekend after that.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...