Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happy Birthday

Mom, I am glad that you had a good day.  I am glad that Kay and Paul went to dinner with you, that sounds fun.  Today was good.  I put the swamp cooler in the up stairs living room and it dropped the temperature two degrees.  It was really nice.  Story time was cancelled today because of voting.  I should of voted while I was there but I didn't know anything about to vote for so I skipped it.  Isaac took a long nap so I was able to finish the baby blanket.  I just have to put the binding on.  I really like how it is turned out.  I was looking at the one I made for Isaac and I had messed it up, I made it too small.  Oh well it is still a good blanket and I like it.  I am glad that you had a good birthday Mom.  Happy Birthday again.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...