Thursday, June 28, 2012

Close

Well we are getting closer to the weekend. It is really smoke here. I think that it makes it seem hotter outside when you can smell smoke. I had to get gas in my car after work so I decided to go grocery shopping while I was at it. It will be nice to have food again. I was getting down to boring stuff to eat. Yuck I know. Work was a little slow today, but not too bad. It was still busier than my last job so that was good. I can't believe that June is almost over. Time is just flying by. I have been in Heber for 5 months already. It still seems like I just moved here. Well have a great Friday. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...