Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Thanks

Thanks for the nice birthday presents and all the nice things you have done for me.  I had a really nice time.  I think I have been able to celebrate my birthday for days.  That is kind of fun.  We had a nice time at dinner.  Kay and Paul joined us and that was fun.  Kay gave me 50 dollars for my birthday.  Fabric store here I come.  Well have a great Wednesday.  WE made it half way.  It seems like a long week already.  Karen asked what we were doing for the 4th.  Robin has to work.  Do we want great plans or just kind of be mellow.  Let me know and I can plan for anything.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...