Monday, June 25, 2012

Doctor

WE made it to the doctors and he thinks dad's RA is flaring up so he gave him a kenalog shot and is increasing his metotrexate.  He is going to start feeling a lot better with the kenalog shot.  We decided to go to Logan and take Rachel and Isaac out to dinner.  Casey had to help his dad go look at a car in Ogden.  It was fun.  WE went to Fredricos.  The airconditioning wasn't working at the house so we called Monte and he put some freon in, hopefully it will start working a lot better now.  I am planning on going to dinner tomorrow Karen.  I am excited.  If it is too much to come down we will come up.  I will check with you in the morning on that one.  Well It has been a long day.  I am off to bed.  Not as long as Robins but still long.  Man Robin I bet you are counting the days when Lagoon is done.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...