Sunday, August 26, 2012

Everything worked out

I am sorry that Dad didn't get to go today.  I hope that they gets thing up and running for him soon.  Today was a really good day.  It all worked out good.  I made fresh salsa for lunch and it tasted really good and was fun to do.  I had to give the closing prayer at church so I woke Isaac up a little bit earlier and we went to most of sacrament meeting which was nice.  My old boss was sitting on the stand and I got to talk to him for a bit.  It was nice.  He got a new job in SLC and is commuting down there.  I was happy for him.  Isaac did really well in nursery.  He is getting over his anxiety a little bit.  He didn't cry when people talked to him.  Casey made it home safe and watched Isaac when I had a meeting this evening.  Well here are two pictures of my salsa and Isaac sleeping.  I am glad that you are done with Lagoon Robin that is exciting.  We should celebrate.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...