Thursday, August 30, 2012

Parmesan Lover

The spaghetti sauce turned out really good.  I made it a little too spicy so Casey loved it.  I cut up some noodles and put Parmesan cheese on it for Isaac and he ate it.  I think that if I cut up the noodles he will start to eat them.  He also has the Parmesan cheese jean in him like Casey and Karen.  My day was good.  I went visiting teaching this morning.  Only on of the people could meet with us the other two were busy.  But we were at her house for an hour.  It was nice to talk to them.  We were their late so we didn't meet Casey for lunch.  Isaac woke up at 6 this morning so he took a long nap which was nice.  I am excited for this weekend.  Thanks for driving up Mom, we will have fun.  Drive safe.  I am glad that you got your apartment.  That is exciting.
  
Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...