Monday, August 27, 2012

Window Shopping

I am sorry that Dad didn't leave today.  I hope that they get everything going for him soon.  Today was good.  Casey wasn't feeling great so he went to work a little late and come home early.  I didn't do any sewing this weekend so I was ready to get things done today.  I have made all the pot holders I just need to quilt everything now.  They aren't fancy but I did get the themo batting so they should work really well.  This evening we walked around pet smart and Isaac really got a kick out of that.  He loved looking at all the animals.  We also walked around downeast and old navy.  It was so fun just to walk around the stores.  I had a fun night.  We didn't get the lawn mowed but we are going to do that tomorrow.  Kelly is going to stay with us for a few days until the place he is going to live is ready.  I haven't seen him in a while so it was good to talk with him.  He was bitten by a spider on his arm (not at our house) and it looked bad.  So Casey and him went to insta care and they gave him an antibiotic.  I put the bath fizz that you got Isaac Mom in his bath tonight.  It just turned the water pink but he really liked it, it was fun.  I hope that everyone had a good day and I am excited for this weekend.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...