Tuesday, August 28, 2012

He is a cute hurricane

That casserole looks really good.  I will have to get the recipe.  It is always fun to make something that everyone will eat.  That always makes my day and to use from the garden. It is so healthy for you.   I like your quilt and am glad you have such nice friends to sew with.  That makes it so much fun.  Karen, I am planning on coming up tomorrow.  I got my headlight fixed and all the stuff I need to apply for the apartment on Thursday.  I was wondering if anything sounded good that I could make this weekend.  I am open for all suggestions.  Is Isaac liking one thing over another?  I had a really bad night last night and I am really tired tonight.  I am going to go to bed early.  I think I might have to try melatonin.  I hate not being able to sleep.  I am so excited for this weekend.  I am looking forward to Swiss days.  That will be fun.  Have a great Wednesday.  We are half way through.  WEll I don't work Friday so I am more than halfway.  I just had to rub that in a little bit. 

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...