Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Nice day

Wow I had a nice day.  Work was quiet and I got a lot done then I met Robin and Karen for dinner and shopping.  It was fun.  The leaves are turning red.  It was such a pretty drive.  I only have to work on one more day.  We are going to go put our deposit down tomorrow and then we have an apartment.  Should be fun.  Dad took me grocery shopping when I got home so now I have food for the weekend. We are set to party.  I am excited to drive up on Friday.  This is going to be fun.  Thanks for the recipe.  The looks really good.  I am going to make it.  Good luck with your spagetti sauce.  I bet it will be fabulous.  Anything with homegrown tomatoes is the best.  You can put it in canners and freeze it also.  Well have a great one.  I hope your ears are good Karen.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...