Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Our own Hurricane Isaac

Isaac wasn't a hurricane but I just thought it was a good title.  Our day was good.  We went to story time and that was fun.  Isaac is doing much better.  I sewed this afternoon with Jenn and Kaylesse.   It was fun.  I attached a picture of the first part of the mystery quilt.  It is quilt so far.  I made the best dinner.  It was an Italian Potato Tomato Casserole.  It was so good.  It was fun because it was all stuff from our garden.  It tasted really good, all three of us liked it.  I cleaned up Robins area in the backyard and it looks nice.  The grapes are filling in so you have a grape wall happening like you wanted.  Everyone have a good night and stay safe.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...