Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Nice Day

Today was good.  We went to story time this morning and that was fun.  Isaac is getting better about going.  I sewed with Jenn today and worked on my St Patricks mystery quilt.  Isaac didn't take a nap so I just turned on a show downstairs and it worked out pretty good.  I think what happened is that he woke up at 4 and I got him back to sleep.  So he sleep in until 8 so he was off schedule.  I made chicken for dinner and it turned out pretty good.  We drove the truck around when Casey got home and got some ice cream.  It was a nice evening.  Good luck tomorrow everyone.  I hope that your "Last Meal" is delicous Robin.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...