Sunday, February 17, 2013

Heave Ho

I am glad you like your bed Rachel.  That is fun for you.  I will talk with Karen and see if she wants the twin bed or if we should have it at my place.  Casey thought we should move it when we moved the swing set and I agree with him.  That would be the perfect time.  We went to church also and that was nice.  We got a new relief society presidency.  It was a phone call day here.  Dad was on the phone most of the day.  I hope they make it to China.  It does stress me out a bit.  I am going to drive to work tomorrow and take all my juices for my party on Tuesday.  It will seem strange to drive but I need to do that once in awhile.  I think I am going to plant tomatoes in the planter.  I love them and that would be easy to take care of.  I might do an herb also but there really isn't a lot of space there.  I did love the picture of you Robin on Facebook.  Well have a good week.  Not too many more days and Robin with be gallbladder less.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...