Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday Monday Monday

Casey is going to France on March 3.  He isn't going to Paris but to a city near there.  We looked it up online and it looks really neat.  I think that he is going to see a lot of neat things.  Karen wants to do a nephew day on March 6 so I thought I would drop him off at the airport and then stay until Wednesday if that is alright.  I hope that Dad is able to go to China also.  I hope things start going smoothly for him.  I can't believe you are having your surgery so soon Robin.  Let me know what you need.  We had a good day.  They had a meeting for the play group and it sounds like it will be a fun thing for Isaac.  The parents can stay or go but I think that I am going to stay and see how it goes.  They want to start on March 11 and they are going to do lessons and music time.  It is going to be in the basement of the Unitarian Church.  It is a house that a couple bought and the top is a church and the bottom used to be a preschool.  Isaac started to not feel great after his nap.  We went on a walk and a cat walked away from us and he has been crying about it all evening.  He says kitty cat went bye bye and starts to cry.  I gave him some medicine and that seems to help.  We visited Casey's Dad tonight and they have redone their bedroom and it looks amazing.  It was nice to visit with them.  I hope that everyone survives the snow. Stay safe and warm.  Oh I finished an embroidery today and I have attached a picture.  It was fun to make. 

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...