Monday, February 18, 2013

I Agree

It was a quiet Monday for me also.  A lot of people worked where I was but they were all busy so I got a lot done.  The piles on my desk are coming down.  :)  I only have to work two more days and then I am off for 4.  Dad is working late tonight but I think that will be the norm until they leave.  I hope they get to leave.  Things aren't looking good right now.  Stress is hard.  I hope that they can pull it together.  Does Casey know when he gets to go to France?  Karen I am so glad you live close to work.  I see two big storms coming and I think.  YEAH Karen doesn't have to go up the damn hill.  Robin I am still planning on dinner Wednesday night. This is kind of a random blog posting.  Can you tell I had a coke today?  Java Java.  Don't work too hard.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...