Tuesday, February 19, 2013

No wind

We didn't get any wind today.  That is weird.  I haven't watched the news so I am not sure when the storm is suppose to come.  My day was a good day.  I have been really nervous for two days but I am hoping by Friday my nervousness will be better.  I only have to work one more day and then I get 4 days off.  I am going to pack dad up in the morning and then help Robin the rest of the day after we know what time the surgery is.  I will be glad when that is over with.  I am excited to play the next week.  Rachel if you want to stay the whole week that would be fun.  We could drive up to Kamas one night and we could play with Robin at night if she is up to it.  Well have a great hump day LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...