Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hi Ho

Karen, how did going to church go?  Are you meeting any nice people?  Robin, I love the photos.  You did a really good job.  I am impressed.  I thought you looked really cute in your photo also.  It was nice to talk to you today Mom.  I am glad that you had a good weekend.  I am liking our bed so far.  It is a different feel and I think that it will take a while to get used to but I really like it.  Isaac did well in nursery and had a fun time.  Casey made it back home and is tired.  There is a meeting for a new playgroup tomorrow that I am going to.  It will be fun to see what is going on.  I hope that everyone has a good Monday.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...