Friday, February 22, 2013

Summoned

I got a card in the mail saying I am summoned for jury duty next week.  I am not too worried about it.  I have been summoned twice before and I have never had to go in.  Today was pretty good.  The only frustrating part was I put Isaac down for a nap and soon after the lady down the street came by and talked at me forever.  I really wanted to sew since Isaac didn't nap yesterday, so I haven't got much done this week.  Isaac was really good today and he is getting so smart.  It is fun to see him learning.  Casey had to drive something down to SLC for his work so he hasn't gotten home yet.  He is getting a lot of overtime so that is nice.  I hope that everyone has a good weekend.  I hope that you don't have to shovel any more Karen and I hope that Mom and Robin yet a lot of rest.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...