Sunday, February 24, 2013

Back Home

I came back home.  Kay invited us for dinner so me and Robin went to dinner.  IT was nice to visit.  WE didn't stay too long.  I didn't want to wear Robin out.  WE had done a lot today.  Good luck with work tomorrow Robin.  I hope you do good.  You have been doing amazing.  It was nice to be able to take care of you.  I guess I don't have any more news since I talked with everyone today.  I hope dad got to do some sight seeing tour today.  That would have been fun.  He was a little overwhelmed yesterday figuring it out.  Have a nice week.  It is suppose to be in the 40's by the end of the week.  Kay said we are doing an easter egg hunt this year.  She said it would be the Saturday before Easter so I think that is March 30.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...