Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Tax Time

Well I spent the night doing taxes.  I am really close to being done.  Just a little more medical to add up and then I am done.  I just couldn't do any more tonight.  I love the flowers Robin they are beautiful.  I am glad that you are resting. You really need to do a lot of that.  I had a quiet night and got a lot done.  Rachel I think that is cute that Isaac likes to make flour.  He is so cute.  I am glad you had a nice night watching movies.  Karen way to go on laundry.  Mine is going to hit big time on Saturday when dad comes home.  He called twice today once this morning and once this evening.  He sounds tired but says everything is going good.  He said that tomorrow  (which is right now) will be his last meetings and then Friday everyone is going to the wall.  He is super excited about that one. He got to see the forbidden city and the great wall.  That will be an amazing story to tell.  I am going to drive to Julie's tomorrow night and pick up her taxes and drop off the high chair.  I think I better finish my taxes tomorrow also.  Love you guys  MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...