Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Busy Day

We had a good day.  It seemed busy.  I did laundry and we went to story time.  I made the 15 bean soup that Mom had downstairs and it turned out really good.  Everyone liked it so that makes me happy.  I sewed with Jenn today and I worked on my mystery quilt.  This week is the last week and the have the big reveal on Saturday.  So that will be fun.  Casey and Isaac have been making fort and Isaac loves it.  He says it's dark in here, over and over.  I used Mom's new quilt to make on this afternoon and took a picture.  We made bread again and it was fun.  I took a picture of Isaac helping again.  Everyone have a good night and I am excited for this weekend.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...