Thursday, February 28, 2013

Tax Time

I went to Julie's tonight and got her taxes.  I need to finish up mine and then we can submit them.  It isn't a hard year this year.  I am just about done.  It was nice to go for a drive tonight.  Work was good, it is nice to have it slow down a little bit.  We are going to dinner with Jed and Teresa tomorrow night and then me and Karen are driving to Logan.  That should be a fun night.  I feel like it has been forever since I saw Isaac.  I need a hug or maybe a race around the living room with trucks. Grandma's will take anything they can get.  Dad got to go see the Wall of China today.  He was excited.  He was really tired but that has always been a dream of his to see the wall.  I am happy for him.  Have a nice Friday.  I will see you all soon.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...