Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Party

Our work party went well.  I had a good time.  I was tired and ready to come home.  I am missing my naps at Robin's house.  Thanks for posting the pictures Rachel.  He is getting so big.  Teresa wants to go out for dinner on Friday.  I was thinking of going to Logan afterwards but we can go Saturday morning.  Robin are you wanting to go or are you taking the weekend to rest?  I wasn't sure what you wanted to do.  We don't have to decide until Thursday.  I haven't heard from dad but they are in full swing of meetings now.  I am hoping he will call in the morning before he goes to bed.  Not much else going on with me.  I drove today and it was nice to drive.  I am going back to Trax in the morning, it really isn't bad to take the train but I did go in late because I stayed late.  The party didn't start until 5:30 so I just worked until we left to go there.  Have a nice day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...