Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Merlin

I finished watching Merlin today and it is a really good show.  It made me sad that it is over.  There is another season but it isn't on Netflixs yet.  I need to find another show to watch now.  I don't have to go in for jury duty tomorrow, it was canceled.  I figured it would be.  We had a good day.  We kept busy and it was nice.  Isaac wanted to "make flour" again so we made some cookies.  It was fun and they taste so good.  Casey didn't sleep good last night and Isaac woke up supper early so we just laid in bed and watched shows tonight.  It was nice to relax.  I am going to put on a movie now and bind a quilt.  I am looking forward to that.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday

 Today was busy but good.  I went to exercise class for two hour and it was fun but I was so sweaty.  Casey planned a caving trip today and ...