Sunday, March 3, 2013

Boring

Today was pretty boring.  We did eat good food all day, that was the highlight.  We had warms ups for lunch and the pot pie for dinner.  It all tasted really good, thank Mom.  Isaac had a rough night and woke up early this morning.  He wanted to dig in the rice right after breakfast and made a mess.  I attached a picture.  I put a show on for him and fell asleep.  I felt bad, I don't think that I have done that before.  I did feel better when the show was over.  It was rainy here and a lot of the snow has melted which is really nice.  I am so excited for spring.  I was showing Casey the fabric that matches Isaac's blanket and Isaac took it to bed with him.  I haven't sewed it yet but I will tomorrow.  I attached a picture also.  Everyone have a good Monday and I will be down on Tuesday.  I am so excited.  It will be a nice week.

Love
Rachel


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...