Sunday, March 3, 2013

rain rain

Karen that sounds good but like a lot of work.  I think you should try it if you have the time.  Let us know if it is any good.  It was quiet here also today.  Dad slept most of the day and he needed that.  I did laundry and we went out to see Grandma Bodily.  She looked good.  It was 80 degrees in here and we decided to open the door up.  It was getting hot in here.  Thanks for the pictures Rachel.  I love them.  I am excited for Tuesday night.  Watch the weather because a storm is suppose to be coming in.  Worse case senerio you guys get to stay longer with me  ;)   Have a nice Monday.  I cooked my roast and then we took Grandma out to lunch so we weren't hungry when we came home but later we got munchy so we had roast sandwiches.  They tasted really good.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...