Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mini Vacations

I really loved our mini vacation also.  It was just so nice.  I can hardly wait until Karen gets another nephew day.  Today was long.  I didn't sleep very well last night and it was a long day.  I got my taxes done also and tomorrow dad is going to met with the tax dude and drop them off.  Yeah for another year done.  I hate doing taxes.  Every year I swear I am going to be more organized and I am not.  It never rained here but it was really cloudy.  Good luck with your party tomorrow Karen.  I am glad the potatoes turned out.  Dad said he isn't going to China now until the 16th.  Of course I already had changed his doctor appointment but Oh well it will give me more time to get everything done. Rachel you did good on your quilts.  Robin thanks for bringing over the taxes, I hope you get a lot of rest this weekend.   LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...