Monday, March 4, 2013

sooo helpful < insert sarcasm>

IT was nice to have a sunny day. I am excited for summer. Today was good. They are having one of the graphic designers help me grommet for a while (he's burned some bridges with the project manager, so he's making him do "other" jobs) but basically he will come over for 30 minutes do the easy work and leave. so I am stuck with the hard jobs at the very end of the day. ugh so frustrating, but I made it out alive. THen class was good, so much to learn. my little brain implodes on monday's. i am exicted for tomorrow it will be fun. I think I can eat anywhere. I am on a new food journey. I have no idea what I can or can not eat. anyway have a great one see you all tomorrow Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...