Saturday, March 9, 2013

Major decision

I woke up this morning and thought why can't I go to China with dad. So I am going.  We went and got my passport and not sure I might go and I am not sure when or when I come home but I made a step in the direction of going.  We will see how the week goes.  We still don't have plane reservations for dad for Tuesday so I am not sure when or if.  It was a scary decision but I think I can do it.  I love the baby blankets Rachel.  Thanks for doing that.  They are perfect.  I can't believe how far ahead Karen is on the game.  I am struggling on some levels.  Have a nice Sunday.  It was cooler this afternoon but the sun did shine.  I am glad that Casey made it safe.  I made him a bed for this evening.  LOVE YOU GUYS wish me luck.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...