Saturday, March 9, 2013

do it

I think you should go to china mom if they will let you. you only live once and might as well go see some things. I love traveling. today was good. I slept for most of it. I did go get some soup at cafe rio it was delicious and then I drove out to ogden to go see my friends hyptnotis show. It was fun but sold out I barely got in. Luckly I have connections ;). Also one of my steri strips that were on my incions came off today. It was starting to peel and they said to cut them down so they don't get caught on clothing, and one just came off. I had to sit down and cut them though. I got a little light headed, i'm a baby. but I only have 3 more to go. yeah. well have a great night robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...