Sunday, March 10, 2013

No China

Well I am not going to China.  It has been a roller coaster ride but they decided not to send me.  We went out to Grandma Bodily house today and Deana was there and so was Dirk and Melody and Sharon and Briana and Matt and Melissa and Tyler and Jed and Teresa and Kelsey.  It was so nice to visit.  It was fun to see her baby. She is really cute.  So the St. Patrick's day party is back on.  I hope that is OK.  I think we are going to do it around noon time.  I guess that is all the excitement for one day.  I hope Casey made it home safe and sound.  I did iron all night.  I still have some to do but I got a lot done.  That was good.  Have a nice day light savings time.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...