Sunday, March 10, 2013

Left Alone

Today was pretty good.  At nursery today there were a ton of adults and Isaac was off playing with the kids so I decided to try to leave him.  He did alright for about a half a hour and then he lost it.  I came back but he didn't want to stay anymore.  I felt bad, I just wanted to try it.  Then after Isaac's nap we went over to Randy's house and hung out the rest of the day.  When Casey got back he came over for a while also.  It was a nice day.  I am glad that you did craft day Karen, that sounds fun.  I am sorry Robin your stitches came out.  You are so brave.  I am sorry about China Mom.  Maybe it will work out when you can spend more time with Dad.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...