Thursday, March 14, 2013

Slow Down

We had a slower day today.  Isaac didn't go to sleep until late last night and he has a bit of a cold so he was tired today.  We were supposed to go over the nursery leaders house today to play but she wasn't feeling good so we are going to reschedule.  We went grocery shopping and it was good to get some new food in the house.  I also got some sand for his sand table.  Isaac loves playing in it, it is fun not to have to sweep the kitchen floor, he can just go outside and dig.  I finished the bags today and that felt good, they are cute.  I also finished a block I started on Tuesday.  It was pretty exciting.  I hope that everyone has a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...