Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Good weather

Rachel I will keep praying that the good weather continues. Because if it snows again Isaac might do crazy. Robin you are awesome and I hope that you get a huge raise. I would love it if you came up Friday with mom. We were going to finish painting the blue room. And hopefully start cutting down the bushes. I was good this morning and walked to work. I wasn't sure how long it would take me so I left early and got to work early. Oh well. At a nice leisurely pace it takes 8 minutes. It is just so pretty outside I thought I would walk and enjoy it. Well I hope that everyone had a great day. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...