Tuesday, March 12, 2013

You are Awesome

Robin, I hope that you get a raise out of all of this.  That is good that they think that you are awesome because you are.  Karen we love the beautiful weather also.  Isaac is the energizer bunny, he runs and runs.  We went to story time this morning and then met Casey for lunch.  It was fun.  I sewed with Jenn and Isaac slept the whole time, it was so nice.  We went on a long walk and Casey got home when we did.  Isaac would not come in he wanted to ride in the bike trailer.  So I brought him in and he cried so we went on a bike ride and got dinner.  It was nice to ride around.  As soon as we took him out of the trailer at home he just ran down the street.  He has so much energy.  I am excited for this weekend also.  If Casey doesn't work we may not make it until Sunday.  I will let everyone know.  Everyone have a good night.  I had more pictures but my email is slow.  I will post them tomorrow.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...