Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Quiet Night

I had a quiet night.  I did work a little late because I went in late.  Dad had to leave around 8 so I just stayed with him until he left.  He will get into China around 10:30 p.m. on Wednesday.  I am going to have to look up the time difference.  I got a puzzle and put that together. I am glad the doctor went well Robin.  It will still take a couple of weeks to be all healed up but you are doing good.  Did he take the steri strips off?  I forgot to ask.  Rachel the pictures are so cute.  You are going to be living outside for sure.  He will sleep better getting all that energy out of him.  I am glad you got to ride your bikes.  You and Casey love doing that.  Robin I would love for you to come to Kamas with me on Friday.  I will come and pick you up.  Karen wants to meet in Park City at Walmarts so we can go up that way.  I have to work all day so it will be later before we make it up there.  Have a nice Wednesday.  Pray for dad that he makes it safe and sound and all goes well.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...